And to top things off, it has antioxidant ingredients which can aid in protecting the skin against free radicals. Rather than treating acne topically, Acnezine gets rid of it from within.
To further understand how this product work; let’s first talk about how acne starts.What causes acne? The Main Unit Acne starts at the polisebaceous unit. This unit is made up of a sebaceous gland, and a hair follicle. If you’re curious as to why your soles, palms, and top of your feet are free of acne, the reason is that there are no polisebaceous units found on those areas. These units are concentrated around the chest, upper part of the neck, and of course, the face.
The end result which is acne starts as the sebaceous glands produce a greater amount of sebum. This substance is the key in keeping of hair and skin moisturized.
When adolescence kicks in, an enlargement of the sebaceous gland happens, and the production of sebum increases triggered by the hormone androgen. When a person hits the age of 20, the production of sebum starts to lessen. Bacteria And Acne Formation The Propionibacterium acne is a bacteria which feeds on sebum.
Though the main culprit for acne breakouts, it is a normal part of our skin. The process of acne formation starts as the bacteria lures white blood cells towards the follicles. After that, the white blood cells produces enzymes which damages the follicle walls which allows contents from said follicles to seep into the dermis. The end result is an inflammation or a red bump on the skin. Together with the formation of fatty acids, this is the initial stages of an acne breakout.
Now, though the example I gave you is not as detailed as it should be, it will give you an idea of how an acne breakout starts. In every battle, knowing the enemy is key in winning the war. With that said, here is how you can combat acne.
1. Drink lots of water – Water is recognized as an element that helps cleanse our body naturally. If it’s good for other vital organs, it surely is good for our skin.
2. Green leafy vegetables and fruits – Just like water, adding natural food to our daily diet has a lot health benefits.
3. Get as much vitamin E into your system – Vitamin E helps guard the skin against acne.
4. For women, avoid putting make up everyday – I know that this is a bit difficult, but if you use make up every day, make sure to wash it off thoroughly before going to bed.
5. Use products like Acnezine which prevents/fights acne Now of all the acne products n the market, why am I talking about Acnezine. First and foremost, it’s all natural. I have to admit, I’m not a huge fan of beauty products. Not because I don’t need it, but because of the known fact that there are products out there that does more harm than good.
If it wasn’t for a close friend who used Acnezine, I wouldn’t have tried it myself. To date, I have yet to complain about the results I got using this product. But then again, don’t take my word for it. Go to Acnezine website and get yourself a free bottle now!