Some cures are natural and easy on the budget; others are expensive and require multiple treatments. So what’s the solution? I just might have the answer with the latest book on the market appropriately named “Cellulite Formula.” The book is jammed packed with great ideas and solutions.
Did you know that 90% of women will have problems with cellulite at some point in their life? So don’t feel bad anymore, because it seems there are a lot of us out there with the same issues. Hooray for the lucky 10% who have no cellulite but the book I am about to review has some great ideas to help us girls, see the light at the end of the tunnel.
Pros On The Cellulite Formula Book
1. Some women are more susceptible to cellulite than others. The book goes into the issues of what women may go through in their life or remember what their mothers went through. Most women are unaware that it can be hereditary. I didn’t know this and learned it through the Cellulite Formula.
The author, Ann Fleszer also explained in her book that pregnancy, stressful occupations and hectic lifestyles contribute to cellulite problems.
On page 13 of the Cellulite Formula, you will find out why females in their 40’s, 50’s and 60’s begin to experience problems with ‘orange peel’ skin. The book explains that as you age the concentration of fat around the stomach, buttocks, thighs and upper arms tends to increase. This came as a shock to me as I didn’t know this fact.
2. Eating a healthy diet can make a difference and help you manage your cellulite. This section of the book is filled with helpful tips on the best foods to eat. It begins on page 16 and explains why dark green leafy vegetables, citrus fruits, whole grains, lean meats, and raw nuts are great for fighting cellulite. Along with these few foods, there is a ton of other information in the book regarding other types of great food we all should consider eating more of.
Avocado, sunflower seeds and raw nuts are all full of fat but yet these are great foods for cellulite. Most people would think of weight gain but not so. A handful of nuts or a small amount of avocado spread on your toast won’t hurt you. In fact, the vitamins, minerals and fatty acids will help you burn fat!
3. Drinks that are high in caffeine, sugar and sodium can cause fluid retention and cellulite. Who would have thought that too much caffeine could make your lumpy skin look worse! This statistic is a frightening thought for most women especially if you love coffee. I really like my coffee in the morning just like everyone else! The author Ann Fleszer explains why too much caffeine isn’t good for cellulite problems and she gives good reasons why. Caffeine dehydrates the skin and creates a dimpling effect under the surface.
Other things that are mentioned in the Cellulite Formula book is learning to limit your intake of soda, iced tea and diet drinks. The book delves into issues that cellulite sufferer’s deal with everyday and it offers sensible solutions.
What other alternatives are mentioned in the Cellulite Formula?
Drink more water. Did you know that water can improve skin tone and flush away excess toxins? Of course people really should know that six to eight glasses a day of clean water is very important for health.
Introduce herbal teas into your diet. Dandelion, ginger and green tea can all help you burn cellulite. I knew that green tea is a great antioxidant; however I never suspected that it could burn fat at the same time. I will definitely introduce more of these teas into my diet, how about you?
4. The natural remedies section in the Cellulite Formula is jammed packed full of information! You won’t believe some of the natural cures for cellulite. This book will teach you some very positive steps in preventing further cellulite problems from reoccurring.
The Cellulite Formula introduces people to solutions that can solve problems for the rest of their lives. Be warned! There is some exercise and hard work involved in this book but if you want the results you are going to have to do the work!
Cons about the Cellulite Formula book
1. Exercising for every age. Let’s face most people don’t like the hard work involved in changing the way they look. We will try everything other than what counts! You cannot be a couch potato if you want to get rid of cellulite. Burn those buns through exercise is one of the best ways to see great results.
2. Cover up clothing. If you are a heavy set individual you might like looking at this section of the book. However from a review standpoint I’m not sure how many women will see this as a part of an overall cellulite cure. Still, if this makes someone feel better about their appearance then it’s worth trying.
Hands down this is one of the best books I have seen on how to cure cellulite. The Cellulite Formula is a book that will give you the tools and confidence you need to fight cellulite.
The book also introduces studies from doctors and universities around the world. These studies will help you understand more about cellulite and why so many women struggle to keep it under control. This is important information to understand. Every treatment you ever needed to know about is right here in the Cellulite Formula!
Stop buying expensive remedies and start treating your body with more natural methods. The Cellulite Formula will teach you how. Believe me when I say you deserve to fight this battle the right way!