Brad Pilon is a nutrition professional with over seven years experience in the nutritional supplement industry. He lives in the greater Toronto area and writes for grrlathlete.
Brad has had the opportunity to travel the world. From China to Germany, Scotland and England and throughout North America, he has the privilege of meeting some of the world’s greatest minds in sports nutrition and exercise sciences.
Brad’s goal is to help people navigate through popular nutrition fads and gimmicks to real-world nutrition strategies to find work.
Does Eat Stop Eat Work For Everyone?
Eat Stop Eat that is not typically a strict diet is that it works for everyone who follows. Even people who have difficulty in being bound to certain plans can take this course, getting quick results.
Here are the pros and cons of the Eat Stop Eat program:
- Easy to use and understand ebook. The whole program is not long or difficult to read. You can start applying it almost immediately.
- The program is very flexible, because you choose your fasting day on your own schedule. On other days you get it quite normal.
- Brad Pilon offers a good customer. I tested and sent him a few questions. The e-mail responses were very prompt.
- The testimonies of Eat Stop Eat are impressive. People succeed in losing weight with this program.
- Requires fasting might be a little hard for some people, though it is something you can get used to after a while.
- Asked to work out regularly. This is not really a con, more like a best practice, but it’s something you should be aware of. If you hate exercising (which I recommend), this program is not for you.
So Is Eat Stop Eat Good?
It is a practical and easy to follow program, aimed at breaking the compulsive food addiction, which is quite common among many dieters. It is a very simple program and does not require the use of supplements or the purchase of foreign foods.
Eat Stop Eat Results
Finally I was so overweight began too dangerous. I was also in the risk of getting diabates zone. I decided this was enough. I needed a way to get my weight down and my health to be found. I started doing pretty intensive research. Launched a so-called intermittent fasting message. A very simple thing really. You eat a couple of hours, then you do not for many, many hours. This is supposed to be hungry a lot to many people eradice, and it is also believed to lipid metabolism and various aspects of health to increase.
It felt like a whole new concept tho. I did not know where to start. How many hours should I fast? What times of the day was best for the respective fast food? What food should I eat? Is not it dangerous to eat this way? We always hear about how important it is to eat many times a day. I started searching for a guide on the subject and found Eat Stop Eat. It took me quite frankly the exact information I needed on this project. It answered every little question I had, and made me learn a lot more.
The Bottom Line:
I found Brad Pilon’s Eat Stop Eat diet program a great way to lose weight and enjoy a life of health. What I really liked most about this program is that there is nothing complicated in the Eat Stop Eat method. It is a simple program that shows you how you live your life the way you want to live without you checking to see that the clock every 2 to 3 hours of eating and calorie counting everything you eat.