What Exactly is Food4Wealth?
Food4Wealth is “Everyone’s Guide to Growing Food Anywhere.” Jonathan White, the creator, an environmental scientist and horticulturalist, has spent over 15 years perfecting his garden and proves his methods by the garden he feeds his family. The product shows you step by step in both a written guide and professionally executed videos exactly how Jonathan grows the most amount of food in the smallest spaces for less than $100 and only 8 hours of work per year.
- A thorough easy to read Ebook – over 80 pages – with just the right amount of information to construct a Food4Wealth plot. And, A-Z instructions detailing construction, dimensions, composting, planting the top 10 plants, and more.
- 14 professionally executed videos where Jonathan explains in more detail how to create a plot of organic vegetables all year around. Note, this is the only organic vegetable gardening product that includes videos.
- A Project Plan, which is a one page task list, showing start to finish how to get set up.
- A Checklist guiding you through all the key items you need to know so you don’t run into problems.
- A Maintenance Plan showing when you need to check and maintain your organic garden. By the way, it’s much less than you’d ever think.
- A Materials list laying out exactly what supplies you’ll need.
- “Basically, you’re getting access to your own Master Gardener.”
Why am I writing this?
Well, when I was thinking about buying Food4Wealth, there weren’t that many real reviews. So, I thought other people might appreciate if I wrote one quickly to help any of you who are in the same position I was. But be warned, I’ll be sharing both the good and bad points. So, if that’s something you might not want to hear, then you may as well leave now.
As an avid gardener, I have purchased every gardening product on the market. In today’s economy having a vegetable garden has never been more important to us. And, if you are at all concerned about the U.S. Food Supply being in danger then rest assured having an organic garden will ease that fear.
The Bad Points
- My main gripe was changing my mindset from traditional gardening to organic gardening. Specifically the methods Jonathan teaches. After years of traditional garden brainwashing, i.e. weeding, planting rows, hoeing, etc I struggled to break these habits. Let me just say it’s worth it now that I’m picking fresh produce every single day.
- You need money to start a Food4Wealth plot. Although, less than $100, if you are just getting started. If you already have a traditional vegetable garden, then the guide explains how to adapt in order to have an organic garden. The cost is minimal.
The Good Points
- Most importantly: It works. It doesn’t matter what your experience level is, if you implement the method you WILL have a plentiful amount of produce for years to come. It is so simple and easily achievable.
- If you are looking for some hand holding, which I was, it takes you by the hand, and shows you step-by-step one of the easiest, simple and most unique methods to have an organic garden.
- Your garden is self perpetuating. Yep – the system seeds itself. Year after year you can save so much money – over $5,000 – by harvesting your own fresh produce.
- You get the Food4Wealth guide plus the 14 professionally produced videos – the only organic gardening product with step by step videos. I liked watching Jonathan. Then I would head to the garden and implement what I had learned.
- Anyone can do this. It doesn’t matter if you are completely new to gardening. The fact is you don’t need a ‘green thumb’ to produce your own vegetable and fruit garden.
- A completely different system from anything you have ever seen. If you yearn for fresh produce – spring onions, carrots, snow peas, lettuce, zucchini, tomatoes, cucumbers, corn, cabbage…without spending a lot for them, then the Food4Wealth method might be just for you.
And so we come to the end of my Food4Wealth review. Overall this is one of the most impressive and complete tutorials on organic vegetable gardens I have seen in a long time.
With the cost of food increasing, especially organic produce, I honestly believe this style of food production is going to play a major role in our future quest for survival.
When you look around and realize the state of our economy and frankly the state of our world change on our part is what’s needed. Implementing an organic vegetable garden is an amazing, simple and unique yet powerful way to make a difference. Heck, I feel good knowing I’m contributing to a brighter future for mankind.