We researched Grow Taller 4 Idiots and these so called ‘secret methods’ to find out if there was any truth to them. What we really wanted to know was whether or not it really could be possible to gain height after you’ve stopped growing. In this review you’ll see the pros and cons about this program, and by the time you’ve finished reading it you should have a good idea of what it’s really all about.
So, what is Grow Taller 4 Idiots?
This is an online program that teaches methods you can use to increase your height. You can buy the program on the official Grow Taller 4 Idiots website, and there you can get immediate access (the program is in downloadable eBook format). The program is based on safe, natural principles and includes things like diet, supplementation and special exercises to help you maximize your height.
Does it work?
Actually (surprisingly enough) it does have a very high success rate. The author proves (based on scientific data and research) that it is possible to gain height even after you’ve stopped growing, and his methods for doing just that are fairly standard and actually quite straightforward. You can’t expect to gain a huge amount of height, but 2-4 inches is possible and could make quite a difference. People worldwide have used this program and there are numerous satisfied customers that suggest this program is the real deal.
Are there really benefits to being taller?
Whether or not there are any REAL benefits is debatable. Probably the main benefit is confidence, although there are plenty of tall people that wish they were a little bit shorter for the same reason! Apparently tall people are more respected, particularly in the work place and according to statistics get paid more. Also women seem to like tall guys (although that doesn’t mean you can’t pull if you’re short!). Does size REALLY matter? Of course not, but if it does to you then maybe you should check out Grow Taller 4 Idiots.
- The program safe and based on completely natural principles such as diet and exercise.
- It is based on scientific data and is proven to work
- There are over 190,000 satisfied customers worldwide – this is the most popular height increase program on the Internet today.
- At less than $50 the program is affordable for jjust about anyone. If you were to invest in coaching or height increase surgery you could well end up spending thousands of dollars so this is obviously significantly less.
- As the program deals with problems such as spinal issues and posture it should help to alleviate any back problems you might have.
- There is a 60 day money back guarantee so you have nothing to lose by trying it out.
- You need to be willing to commit to the program as there are lifestyle changes involved – dietary modifications, following an exercise program etc. isn’t always easy if you have never done it before. It’s just for 8 weeks though which should be doable for anyone.
- I have to admit I find the product sales page a bit insulting to short people. Not everyone of below average height suffers from low self-esteem that would be cured by being taller. In fact, if your main issue is lack of confidence maybe counselling in that area might be more helpful than a height increase program!
- Although the sales page guarantees results, I doubt it would work for everyone. Still though, there’s a 60 day money back guarantee so it’s worth a try if nothing else.
If you’re not happy with your height and wish you could do something about it then Grow Taller 4 Idiots is definitely worth checking out. In fact, it’s probably one of the only options available to you unless you really want to spend thousands of dollars (and go through months of pain) for height increase surgery. This program covers all bases – the right kind of exercises to, the food you should be eating to increase the natural production of human growth hormone, and supplementation for optimum health and growth. It’s not going to make you tall overnight, but if you’re happy to gain even 2 inches and you’re willing to devote about 8 weeks to following the program then go for it! There’s even a 60 day money back guarantee if you decide it’s not for you.