In this no-holds barred review of Metabolic Cooking, I’ll cover what the cookbook is all about, what you guys can look forward to, and i’ll also be giving my personal view on whether it really delivers the results that Dave and Karine promise!
What does Metabolic Cooking offer?
Firstly, Metabolic Cooking gives the user a complete guide to preparing metabolic meals. This is a collection of 9 cookbooks, each divided into a specific area of Metabolic recipes, and is made up of the following sections:
- Chicken and Poultry
- Fish and Seafood
- Red Meat
These offer quick, easily accessable and (most importantly) healthy meals in minutes, with each cookbook boasting between 20 and 40 delicious recipes.
And you don’t have to be a chef to whip these dishes up either : Dave and Karine take you by the hand and show you step-by-step how to cook meals that you never thought your kitchen was capable of producing! I was very impressed with how easy it was to cook even some of the more difficult dishes; the Chicken Piccata was particularly easy to prepare and tasted pretty damn good too. Don’t believe me? Check out the “Metabolic Recipe taster” page at the top of this website for some exclusive recipes straight from the Metabolic cookbook itself.
Metabolic Cooking then offers the user a complete nutritional guide for understanding the importance of the 3 macronutrients (carbs, protein, and fat) and what exact time of day you should be eating these at.
For instance, eating high-carbohydrate meals in the morning allows for slow release of energy and constant burning of calories throughout the day. On the other hand, eating a high-protein, high-fat meal in the evening will turbo-charge your metabolism and further aid in fat loss while still gaining lean muscle.
It also highlights the ingredients used by many cookbooks and weight loss recipes that in fact make you gain weight, and how to avoid these, while also helping you maximise your fat loss potential through the “Metabolic Adaptation Phenomenon.” This involves your body’s adaptation to a particular meal plan, and how to constantly change your diet and keep your body guessing.
As if this wasn’t enough, Metabolic Cooking is jam-packed with tons of extra sections. These include:
- “The Fat Loss Optimizer Guide” – A detailed manual on how to maximise your metabolic potential. Includes very good tips on how to create your own personalised meal plan.
- “The Supplements Optimizer Guide” – A very useful manual on the importance of supplements, what ones are helpful and unhelpful, and which ones help you maximise fat loss.
- The Thermo-Charged Seasoning Guide – How to prepare your own great-tasting seasonings for burning fat and keeping yourself in the best shape you’ve ever been.
- Well-referenced, easy to use recipe books
- Incredible tasting meals
- Really help boost your metabolism and burn body fat
- Suitable for Vegetarians
- You don’t need to be able to cook: Easily accessible by everyone
- Time – These recipes take time to prepare. You must plan meals and sometimes cook in advance. However, if you take the time to follow the programme and don’t cut corners, your body will thank you in the long run!
- Money – The ingredients used in the recipes cost money. Originally it will take some investment to buy some the of herbs and spices used in these recipes. However, the benefits of investing into good quality food definitly outweight the monetary costs!
Is it the real deal or a fake?
After trying a number of the recipes over a period of six days, and combining the nutritional advice with my cardio and weights training, I can safely say that Metabolic Cooking boosted my metabolism and helped me shed some unwanted belly fat. It also gave me a leaner, more ripped figure, and left me feeling great and full of energy throughout the day.
This is not a difficult system to use. It is colour-coded and well-indexed, so you can find any recipe in seconds. Despite the time and money costs of following the Metabolic Cooking programme, I was extremely impressed by Dave and Karine’s product, and know that with a bit of persistance and hard work, Metabolic Cooking will give you the body you’ve always dreamed of.