What is The Beta Switch?
The Beta Switch is a 12-week program consisting of both a lifestyle program and a nutritional plan. The program is laid out in a specific step-by-step plan that is meant to retrain your body to turn off fat storing receptors and turn on fat burning receptors instead. The included “quick start” plan is specially designed to help you turn on this fat-burning function as quickly as possible, hence the name of the program, The “Beta Switch”.
Of course, The Beta Switch doesn’t just stop there. Users also learn about proper nutrition – what to eat, what to drink, and which herbal extracts can prevent fat-storing receptors from turning on again. The program helps you redefine a “cheat day”, and offers suggestions for adding a cheat day to your diet. According to Heintze, implementing a regular cheat day will help you avoid the dreaded weight loss plateau and boost your thyroid hormone.
These factors alone can be instrumental in transforming the way your body metabolism functions, and how much weight you can lose. While for many people, this will be enough to reach their ideal body weight, Heintze has also included a few more things to The Beta Switch to enhance the nutritional aspect of the program.
What is Included
- A 12-week exercise program, in which you’ll learn how to get the best results for your workout efforts. You’ll learn which type of cardio is best from burning fat from challenging spots, and you’ll also learn tips for boosting your body’s fat-burning capabilities.
- Information about the power your thoughts and mental state can have on your weight loss efforts. Your mental state can affect your ability to lose weight or not. This part of The Beta Switch will help you retrain your mind and develop the attitude you need to shed the weight once and for all.
- A free 3-month membership to Tight n’ Toned, a support system for others in the program. Many already know of the innumerable benefits of having a support system when it comes to achieving a specific goal. Users of The Beta Switch will gain access to tips and tricks, recipes, healthy lifestyle advice, and can even get in touch with Sue Heintze, who regularly answers questions on the site.
- A report on how to drop one jean size in 9 days. If you need to slim down quick, this component of The Beta Switch program is for you. Unlike the 12-week program, which focuses on changing your lifestyle, this special report can help you fit into those too-small jeans as fast as possible.
- A report on improving your body image. Developing a positive body image is a crucial part of the program, and of losing weight in general. With the messages women are bombarded with on a daily basis from different media, it can be easy to let negative attitudes about out own appearances take hostage of our thoughts. This part of the program is meant to help you appreciate your body the way it is and to stop being so critical of yourself.
How The Beta Switch Works
The first thing users of The Beta Switch will realize is that this program goes against many commonly accepted dieting principles. The author believes most diets are too strict, and instead of helping you lose weight, they can have the opposite effect of actually causing to to gain weight instead. Heintze believes conventional diets encourage your body to store fat, even though you may be exercising more and eating less.
The Beta Switch, on the other hand, has been created to help you lose weight in areas that are hard to slim down, like the belly and thighs. This program doesn’t focus on strict calorie control; rather, the nutritional program was developed to help transform your body on a cellular level, boosting your metabolism and improving your physical appearance.
The Beta Switch Pros and Cons
As with any diet or nutritional program, there are pros and cons. Below, you’ll find some of the advantages ad disadvantages of The Beta Switch.
- No need for extreme diets that can prevent proper metabolic function.
- There is no extreme dieting included in the program. You won’t suffer from hunger pangs, and will no longer crave the foods that tempt you to abandon your weight loss plan.
- You’ll learn how to stop the negative thoughts that can keep you from realizing your weight loss goals.
- Detailed instructions are provided for each exercise to make your workouts easier ad more effective.
- No need to commit to extreme exercise regimens.
- Improvement in energy levels and overall body confidence.
- The principles behind the program are based on and backed by scientific study.
- The program is cost-effective – a mere fraction of the cost of a single consultation with Sue Heintze.
- Not meant for people looking for a fad or crash diet; The Beta Switch is meant to be a lifestyle change program.
- The current price of the program may only be in effect for a limited time. It’s possible the cost of the program could go up after the introductory period.
One of the most encouraging thing about The Beta Switch is that sue Heintze understands the importance of avoiding fad diets. The science and theory behind the program are sound, and the program is in no way meant to be a magic bullet. People using the program can expect to see positive overall lifestyle changes – along with a slimmer waistline – as a result of following this program. What they won’t get is a crash diet based on starvation and deprivation that cause you to lose – and regain – weight quickly. And perhaps best of all – the program comes with a money back guarantee. For a program that delivers a both a healthy lifestyle and visible physical results, The Beta Switch is definitely worth considering.