The basic principle of What Men Secretly Want to Men is going to be a strange one for you if all the attraction material you’ve come across up until now was about jedi mind-tricking men into being with you by following cold and calculating dating rules, or reciting scripts that make you feel like you’re high-pressure selling yourself rather than being yourself.
What Men Secretly Want Members Area
Waterman, the co-author of many of the internet’s bestselling relationship guides who, like most, says that she “couldn’t connect” with the man-ipulation that she was exposed to by the mainstream media, friends and dating books, teaches that the only way to be irresistible to is to learn the science of unveiling your naturally irresistible personality and femininity to men in a natural, sincere way that you can feel good about.
If you’re relieved by the fact that this course actually allows you to be yourself but skeptical as to whether or not the type of man you’re after even exists or would ever be attracted to you, Part 2 of the How to Be Irresistible to Men Premium Video Course, which features Waterman along with fellow relationship authorities Sue Edgecombe and Andrew Rusbatch, will likely be an mind-bender for you. The idea that who you are is why you aren’t having success in finding and attracting a quality man is exposed as being mere mysticism. In its place you are presented with the concept that you, and only you, are 100% responsible for the state of your love life and whether or not it becomes the highlight of your life.
Waterman claims that she did alot of soul-searching after she read the original version of How to Be Irresistible to Men (which is included in the expanded package she’s created) and if you think that your failure to be a right-man manifesting women is because of the looks, personality, or even fate you’ve been given, it’s going to take a high level of teachability and willingness to change for you to successfully apply Waterman’s teachings.
Probably my favorite illustration of the power of being outer-directed and giving away your relationship power that Waterman and her guests convincingly present in How to Be Irresistible to Men is the fact that the women who thinks she has to play games to win the affection of men (we all know one) invariably only ever attracts men that want to play games. As waterman so succinctly puts it, “Shallow attracts shallow.” If you’ve seen the movie The Secret or know about the law of attraction, this How to Be Irresistible to Men review is probably allowing you to see that the secret to irresistibility doesn’t involve having model good looks or leading actress charm.
Aside from the downloadable and streamable Premium Video Course, which although well presented by the polished Waterman, occasionally lacks pace and direction, the How to Be Irresistible to Men course includes a 111 page workbook written by Waterman. If you realize that not knowledge but a practical strategy for implementing it into your life is power than you’re going to appreciate the great lengths Waterman has gone to give you practical exercises that allow you to crowd out the intangible ways of thinking that will keep you hopelessly resistible (no matter how attractive or lovable you may be) and take concrete steps to develop the mindset and methods of the women who can’t go anywhere without fending off men.
Although this may seem like a minor concern, I was quite disappointed to discover that the How to Be Irresistible to Men members area, which is filled with all the bonus relationship training that Waterman promises, did not include the area to chat with and learn from other members that she sold me on.
As someone who understands that integrity is the foundation upon which all great relationships (of any type) are build and who believes in being at cause over her environment, I’m happy to finally find an attraction course that proves that the power for me to spark the interest of and create fireworks with the right man is within me. If you don’t mind the lack of detail and focus of some of the attraction methods discussed in How to Be Irresistible to Men (which Waterman offers with a 100% 8-week money back guarantee) and you’re willing to change the things in your dating life to change your life, I think you too will be liberated and thrilled by your own undiscovered irresistibility.
Whether or not you are ready to commit to joining How to Be Irresistible to Men I recommend you don’t wait to get Waterman’s free How to Be Irresistible to Men Six-Part Mini-Course and start learning the basics of releasing your irresistible true self today.
How Did What Men Secretly Want Come to Be?
- Originally an ebook by Sarah Paul which reportedly transformed the love life of professional writer Amy Waterman.
- Waterman decided to work with Paul and the 000Relationships team to produce a comprehensive How to Be Irresistible to Men multimedia course.
- Before producing the How to Be Irresistible to Men multimedia course Waterman and other members of the 000Relationships team surveyed single women of all ages (to find out what their biggest issues were), researched all the material on the subject and consulted with a clinical psychologist, and several life coaches and dating/relationship authors.
- To create the How to Be Irresistible to Men video/audio series, which is the core component of the course, Waterman sat down with fellow relationship authorities Andrew Rusbatch and Sue Edgecombe to explain and pick apart the mindset and methods of being irresistible to not just any men, but the right kind of men for you.
What Do You Get When You Join What Men Secretly Want?
- The What Men Secretly Want to Men 12-Part Premium Video Course (approx. 2 hrs in length; downloadable and streamable from the members area)
- The 12-Part Premium Video Course Workbook (Neatly paraphrases all that was discussed in each video and gives you action-steps so you can take advantage of what you learned; 111 page downloadable and printable PDF)
- 12-Part Premium Video Course Audio Version (downloadable and streamable)
- 12-Part Premium Video Course Transcript (downloadable and printable PDF)
- How To Be Irresistible To Men – Original Edition by Sarah Paul (downloadable and printable PDF)
- One free email consultation with a member of the 000Relationships team (you’re encouraged to go through How to Be Irresistible to Men first)
- Recommended reading list (Waterman’s recommended books for those who want to delve deeper into each topic discussed)
- Surviving a Breakup audio series (Waterman’s guide to recovering and growing from a breakup; approx. 1 hr in length; downloadable and streamable)
- Events section with several hours of video recordings of seminars on dating, relationships and sex (downloadable and streamable)
- Bonus ebooks: Overcoming Shyness in Dating by Amy Waterman and Karen Cotton; Kissing 101: Your Complete Guide to Kissing Tips and Techniques by Michelle Penney; The 6 Fitness Secrets for the Busy Woman by Heather Picken; Your Guide to Online Dating by Amy Waterman (downloadable and printable PDFs)
- Member Only Discounts: Make Every Man Want You MORE – How to Create the Life and Relationship of Your Dreams!
hosted by Marie Forleo with Amy Waterman – 25% off; Seduction Genie – How to Seduce the Man of Your Dreams! by Amy Waterman – 40% off.
- 8-Week Money Back Guarantee
What Men Secretly Want Workbook Contents
- 1. How to Be Irresistible to Men is not a way to “technique” men into doing what you want.If you aren’t attracting men that you’re attracted to or not able to close the deal with the ones that you are, you may think that those sneaky men-melting desperate measures that you read about in Cosmo or some other attraction/seduction system are in order. From the first minute of the first How to Be Irresistible to men video Waterman makes it clear that she doesn’t advocate playing games or playing a part that isn’t you. The reason for this is that her course is designed to show you how to make your true self irresistible to men – not inspire ill-fated infatuation under false pretenses. Besides, when was the last time you developed a positive relationship with someone who “techniqued” you into to doing something (i.e. high-pressure salesmen)?
- 2. How to Be Irresistible to Men isn’t just about attraction, it’s about the law of attraction.As may choose to discover in How to Be Irresistible With Men Video 2, it’s not external forces and supposed facts that have kept the man of your dreams an unrealized dream but what goes on in your mind. The women who transform themselves from invisible to men to irresistible to men with this course don’t do so by changing their figure or dress (although these are natural side effects of using the system) but by changing the way they think about themselves, men and their ability to attract the right man. The old saying is that if you want your life to change you have to change the things in your life and Waterman’s successful followers prove that the most important thing for you to change if you’re going to change your relationship “luck” is your mindset.
- 3. How to Be Irresistible to Men is not for those who think that everything that they’ve learned from pop-culture, their mother, their barista etc. is everything there is to know.This course is going to challenge most everything you think you know about getting the attention of men. In fact if you think that getting the attention of men is the way inside the heart of the man for you than you are going to have to come to the conclusion that you don’t know what you don’t know before you can expect to benefit from Amy Waterman’s teachings. If you’re not sure if you can trust such a critical aspect of your designs for a happy future to her course than ask yourself this: who do you listen to – people who are always complaining about their relationships, or a woman who has been where you are and become an internationally recognized relationship expert?
If you’re still not sure if How to Be Irresistible to Men is an attraction system that you can afford to resist I recommend you check out Waterman’s free Six-Part Mini-Series. In it she gives away some of her core secrets of releasing your inborn feminine irresistibility in order to summon forth the right kind of men.