Guest posting is a great way to share your views, ideas and tips with like-minded people and a fantastic way to promote your own blog, products or social media profiles. Here at Artswire.org we actively welcome your guest posting submissions and would love to publish content from our loyal readers and guest authors.
We do have a few rules but if you meet the below criteria, please feel free to register and publish to the Artswire.org blog.
- The article you publish must be UNIQUE and EXCLUSIVE to the Artswire.org. That means the article should not have been published anywhere else in the past, and should not be published anywhere else in the future.
- You may include one link back to your website, blog or social media profile within the blog post and you may include one more link within your author byline. Your author byline should be one or two sentences explaining who you are and what you do. Please place this at the end of your article.
- The blog or website you link to most be related to the topic of your guest post. We will not publish any articles with links to insurance offers, car dealerships or any other unrelated topic.
- It is good guest posting practice to promote your submission once it goes live via social media channels. We also encourage you to interact with any comments that are left on your guest submission.
- Guestpost should have at least 1000 words
- Artswire.org reserves the right to reject any article. In some case we may make small alterations to the content and formatting of the article but will never make wholesale changes. If your article is rejected because it does not meet our high standards you may re-use your content for other purposes.
- Write “Submission” in your subject line and follow that with your article title. For example: “Submission: How to Lose Weight the Healthy Way”
Please use the contact form to submit your guest posts.